Can we have an honest discussion about your underwear? It’s not something to be ashamed about, but you’ve probably chosen the wrong underwear at least once in your life. Ladies know what I’m talking about. Sometimes, a dress fits too well, but then we realize it’s too good to be true because no underwear can appear visible in it. Of course, then we go on thinking we could wear no underwear, and some women actually enjoy that. But we are here to make sure you wear the right one, even though there are so many issues to start with. Here are the most common struggles that women face when deciding on what underwear they should choose.
1. The price of underwear these days is basically outrageous.
For something that is a necessity, I don’t think we should pay as much as we do right now.
2. You probably buy them on sale.
Imagine buying them full price and you are without money for the rest of the month. However, it’s really frustrating when you find a decent pair only to realize that it’s actually not on sale.
Source: The Krazy Coupon Lady
3. We all know that feeling when we find a pair that we love, and then realize it has some cheesy text printed on the back.
Sorry, not for me!
4. Bows are everywhere!
Next time you’re in Victoria’s Secret, take a look around at the variety. You’ll probably be shocked at how many have a little bow sewn to the front. A bit too much, maybe?
Source: Insane Head Space
5. You can’t tell which is the front and which is the back most of the time.
Bows here help a lot, but they are annoying to have, too.
6. Finding the right fit is nearly impossible if you’re curvy.
No matter what you try on, you’re never buying the right one.
Source: Pinterest | Jess Kingsbury
7. Thongs might as well disappear forever, and you probably won’t miss them.
Source: Pinterest | Jennifer Good
8. Panty lines are a major struggle. All the women out there wearing thongs are proof of that.
Combine them with the dress and you get a disaster.
9. Getting period blood on your favorite pair of underwear.
It’s totally disappointing, although you know it’s not permanent.
10. Lace underwear can be pretty, but if we are honest, there a lot wrong with it.
The will probably be ripped in a week or so.
11. Lace underwear is really itchy, too.
The first few wears are great, but after a wash or two, it becomes scratchy.
12. The tags on underwear can also get itchy.
Cutting them off is another level of hard.
13. Wearing bright underwear is a huge no-no when wearing white bottoms.
Which means that you need to use nude ones!
14. The same thing goes with leggings.
See-through leggings and a white pair of underwear is the worst combination.
15. Strappy underwear is really popular, but it only looks good on the models.
Try them on and see for yourself.
Source: La Senza
16. It’s really annoying when you see the that the straps of your underwear have worked their way up!
Or maybe someone else will notice first.
Source: Jackie G-String
17. You never stop wondering why the comfiest pair of underwear you own is the ugliest, too.
Source: Miles Fitter
18. Do you still own the days-of-the-week underwear?
Those things were the worst because you always felt a bit guilty wearing the Monday pair on a Sunday.
Source: La Vie en Orange
19. You probably spent your savings on “special occasion” underwear.
And never wore it, of course.
20.Your underwear drawer likely looks like a colorful explosion of fabric.
You try to fold them nicely on laundry day, but it soon turns into chaos.
Source: Flickr | Britney Rogers
21. When the sales associate keeps being there when you just want to buy your underwear.
22. Wearing a slippery pair of underwear is sometimes stressful, as you know what bending over means.
Source: Instagram | @victoriasecretangel_rd
23. Realizing the fabric is pretty strange and doesn’t breathe.
Source: Instagram | @anabellasrd
24. From time to time you’ll get a hole or a tear in your underwear, and you’re totally crushed.
25. That moment when you’re about to run out of clean underwear, but don’t feel like doing laundry.
So you go shopping instead!
Source: Instagram | @lnjacob
26. You may wonder how long you can get away with wearing underwear that has been torn.
27. You want to show off your pair, but it’s really awkward.
Source: Instagram | @liz291189
28. Throwing out an old pair still feels like tossing out money.
It’s indeed a disappointing feeling.
29. Some underwear comes with accessories like detachable ribbons, and you are left puzzled.
Not practical, at all!
30. How cool would it be to rock some underwear with a superhero or comic book figure on it? Still not ready, though.
Instead, we’re limited to stars, sparkles, hearts, flowers and bows.
Source: Instagram | @lauz_life
Here are some embarrassing moments of people who showed-off their underwear in public.