How many times have you looked at something and thought it looked just like something else? This is particularly true about the people you see randomly on the street. You meet a guy at the bar and you keep wondering whether he is a relative of Hitler or something. Or you look at a familiar object and it hits you. It looks like your favorite actor! Sometimes, you even get goosebumps. But most often, it makes you laugh at how nature can have these awkward similarities. BoredPanda has made a hilarious compilation of these wonders of nature.
1. Look at these cuties!
2. How similar can an apple and an owl be?
3. Meet the Hitler cat.
4. This baby looks so much like Wallace Shawn!
5. The Batman cat.
6. Burj Khalifa running down your leg.
7. Is it Cher or is it a sea urchin?
8. This cat looks so much like an Ewok.
9. The Sylvester Stallone pepper.
10. The Scream mask turned into a leaf.
11. Walter White looks like Ned Flanders.
12. Steve Carrel looks like Alice Cooper.
13. This baby looks like Tutankhamen.
14. Is it a cat or is it roast chicken?
15. The Jason Voorhees croc.
16. Incredible! Van Gogh painted Chuck Norris!
17. The cat that looks like Jabba the Hut.
18. Master Shifu was the ancestor of a grumpy cat.
19. The Einstein pose.
20. The Elvis-inspired boxing glove.
21. Scar looks like Khal Drogo.
22. Steve Harvey looks like Mr. Potato Head.
23. The whale bag.
24. Sideshow Bob and Rihanna seem to be cousins.
25. The Dalai Lama and this Llama look so similar!
26. Elvis’s face is on the Statue of Liberty?
27. George Bluth looks like Pope Francis.
28. This Patrick Star candle holder.
29. Iggy Pop and this Sphynx Cat sure have something in common.
30. It looks like Elvis is all around the world. Here he is on this Roman statue!
31. This Lesula Monkey looks like Adrian Brody.
32. The similarities between this tree trunk and this wild hog.
33. Robert Pattinson’s hair looks like this feather duster.
34. This mop looks like Skrillex.
35. The dolphin bacon.