99% of us grew up watching Disney movies. Every girl was obsessed with the Disney Princesses as a kid, and everyone you know has seen at least one Disney movie in their lifetime. I know that I certainly have.
For those of you who still have that “I want to be a princess when I grow up” in them, no matter how little it is, and if you want to feel like a princess at your wedding, these 8 Disney-inspired wedding cakes are definitely worth a look.
1. This Beauty and The Beast inspired one is a good place to start
Such a beautiful sentiment and the rose is an especially nice touch.
2. Don’t think it’ll be hard to guess which princess inspired this one…
Source: Facebook |Little Cherry Cake Company
3. Next up is a Lady and the Tramp-inspired design
Shame Lady and the Tramp was such an underrated Disney movie. They didn’t forget to replicate the scene the movie is known for, though…
Source: Cake Wrecks
4. This is amazing
It looks exactly like the cake from Sleeping Beauty.
Source: Tumblr | mischiefmakercakes
5. There was just something about the whole psychedelic nature of Alice in Wonderland…
Source: Flickr | Charlotte
6. Tangled is also an underrated one that definitely deserves a lot more attention
Source: Instagram | @saki_minnie
7. Perfect WALL-E cake
It’s hiding a cosmic secret behind.
Source: Instagram | @journey_into_imagination
8. And finally, we have this Robin Hood inspired one, for the rebels out there!
Source: Wedding Chicks
Which one of these was your favorite? Plan to “borrow” one of these cake designs for your birthday/wedding? Let us know in the comments!