Being in a relationship is hard and comes with great challenge and compromise. Keeping the romance, faith, and trust is a special skill to master over the course of time, and those who succeed have made a life journey of success. Most of the times, the initial romance disappears and it takes a special bond to keep two people together.
In case you are scared and don’t believe in long-lasting relationships and love, BoredPanda might just convince you there is still true love out there with their fascinating collection of then and now pictures of couples who survived the passing of time. Believe it or not, these couples are still together today, looking happier than ever.
1. The couple from the Woodstock album cover is still together, 46 years later
Source: Burk Uzzle , jmlevinemd.com
2. This gay couple who were told that their love was “just a phase” are still together 25 years later
They recreated their photo 25 years later.
Source: Nick Cardello
3. A holocaust survivor and the soldier who rescued her have been together for more than 70 years
Source: Wullie Marr
4. “One of my best friends married the girl of his dreams on Saturday. They met when they were 3.”
5. This couple recreates their wedding day 70 years later
Source: Cao Pangpei
6. Together for 60 years and still very much in love
7. These two met in 1970 and got married on their 44th anniversary
Source: Georgia Carr
8. Celebrating their 40th anniversary by recreating wedding photos from 1975
9. Junior prom vs. 20 years later, wearing the exact same dress
10. Wife and husband during a dance in sixth grade and on their wedding day
11. This couple passed away holding hands after 69 years of marriage
12. Married for 81 years
13. Dark and Light, 28 years later
14. 1975 vs. 2016
15. Then and now
16. Still mad for each other
17. Wedding day and 43 years later
18. A couple and their old car
19. 40 years later
20. 58 years ago and today
21. Grandma and grandpa on their wedding day, and their last picture before the grandma died
22. Aubrey and Mike were born only 11 days apart in 1989
They started dating in 2012 and got married in July 2015.
23. Grandparents – 50s, 60s, 70s, and today
24. 75 years of marriage
Source: Cavendish Press
25. Celebrating in 1983 and in 2013
These elderly couples will make you believe in love again.