We all have facial hair and we feel embarrassed when it’s more visible on the upper lips. Therefore we are trying different methods to remove it. But there are some Ayurvedic home remedies which are very simple and efficient.
“Homeveda” recommends two home remedies which are based on the ancient Indian science of healing Ayurveda. They are completely natural, non-invasive, and probably you even have the ingredients in your kitchen!
Natural home remedy using chickpea flour, milk, turmeric powder and fresh cream:
- Take ½ bowl of chickpea flour
- Add ½ cup milk
- Add 1 tsp turmeric powder
- Add 1 tsp fresh cream
- Mix well
- Apply and massage on the face, covering all hair
- Leave it for 25 min and let the paste dry
- Remove the dried paste by rubbing palms in direction opposite the hair growth
Natural home remedy using potatoes, yellow lentils, lemon juice, and honey:
- Take 1 bowl of peeled and crushed potatoes
- Press on a sieve and extract their juice
- Take 1 bowl of crushed yellow lentils (lentils soaked overnight in water)
- Add 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Add 1 tbsp honey
- Add the potato juice to this mixture
- Mix well
- Apply on face
Check out the video to see how you can prepare these remedies.