Oscar nominee Anna Kendrick is well-known for her pitch-perfect voice as well as her acting talent. The Portland, Maine native became famous when she appeared in The Twilight Saga, although she had already successfully performed on Broadway previously. After the Twilight success, Anna had successful roles in both musical comedies as well as crime flicks, and even put out a memoir last year, titled Scrappy Little Nobody.
You might have known all that, but did you know Anna also regularly has Twitter in stitches? If you haven’t, scroll down and you will probably want to click on that ‘Follow’ button by the time you are done.
1. Haven’t we all
2. The house always wins
3. Keep the inner child fed
4. Spot on
5. A fitting epitaph
6. Season’s greetings
7. Having one’s priorities straight
8. Expecto Patronum
9. Technically, that is correct
10. That occasion is “Saturday”
12. The real meaning of camaraderie
13. Valid question
14. As affectionate as it gets
15. Cooking goals
16. Walking thin lines
17. Was Magneto right this whole time?
18. Why are no philanthropists funding this?
19. All babies are the same babies
20. Everything should come with fries
21. Honoring your presents
22. The Kendrick-Ross model
23. Who knew?
24. Me too, Anna
25. Ditching negative people