Some people tend to underestimate certain themes for tattoos. And one of the ones that I’ve seen relatively untouched when people get inked is an architecture theme. Seriously, I don’t really see that many tattoos of this type on people, and I don’t know why, especially after looking through these amazing architecture-themed tattoos. When you have a look through too, you might also change your mind.
1. A mansion in the moon
2. City with a forest reflection
At least, that’s what I like to call it.
4. Entire body paint
Anyone else getting Gotye vibes from this?
5. A beautiful cathedral
6. I call this one “Circular Motion”
I know, I’m very artsy, right?
Source: Carolina Tessaroli Brandl
7. Coastal village
8. Very well defined mountains
With a city in the reflection.
9. Beautiful tower
10. Beautiful side body castle that extends to a crumbling skull
Have you ever seen anything cooler than this? Honestly.
11. There’s a face somewhere in that castle
12. Colorful London
13. An amazing pagoda sketch
14. And while we’re on the subject of Asia
15. Just a simple outline
After all, nothing wrong with a simple outline, right?