Who would have thought that broken CD’s can be transformed into pieces of art?
Sean Avery, an Australian-based artist is not a big fan of throwing out broken CD’s so instead, he collects them and creates amazing things with them. He turns the CD’s into beautiful animal sculptures. Sean usually glues the CD shards and then creates mesh frames that are shaped like animals. You will be amazed by some of his creations which we have posted below, take a look and enjoy.
“My sculptures are all constructed with recycled materials — old CDs, computer hard drives etc, so I classify my work as “sustainable art,”” says the artist. “They’re a lot of fun to make, but they take an extremely long time to finish, so I don’t do a lot of them.”
1. Look at the colors of this one, they are so magical.
2. Hey little puppy, go catch this disc. Oh wait, you already are a CD!
3. Now this is a beautifully shaped bird. The color and the reflection is just on point.
4. This hedgehog is so cute I want to stare at it forever!
5. Koalas are awesome but CD Koalas, that’s a whole different level of awesome.
6. How talented can a man be to create this?
7. I love Pandas, I got to say that this one is my favorite so far.
8. Sean Avery either likes birds too much or birds are the easiest to make.
Although, in his case, easy would be 9/10 on the difficulty scale, while the rest is like a 15, because WHO DOES THIS? And this beautifully!
9. The details in this one are so on point, they got me excited already.
10. Sean really combined the colors well here, this looks so beautiful: the picture, creation and theme.
What do you think? Share them with your friends and family to see this pure talent!