Valeria Lukyanova is a Ukrainian model who is famous for her resemblance to a Barbie doll and has earned the nickname the “Human Barbie” for obvious reasons. To enhance the Barbie effect she uses makeup and contact lenses and she apparently got breast implants. Also, supposedly, she had to undergo some plastic surgery, since having the life-size dimensions of a Barbie doll is physically impossible. However, Lukyanova denied that she had ribs removed to make her waist smaller.
The girl who is known for her made-up face and her unnatural, doll-like figure has posted a lot of pictures of her without makeup that prove that the 31-year-old is a real person after all. Lukyanova has started sharing makeup-free photos with her 229k Instagram followers Instagram, and they are loving the pictures. And the way she looks without all that makeup.
Here are some of the makeup-free pictures compiled by The Chive.
But first, let see how she looks with makeup.
1. Her resembles with the Barbie doll is uncanny
2. She often uses contact lenses and wigs to achieve the Barbie look
3. She had a thing for little doll toys from an early age
4. Lukyanova looks surreal
5. She has been compared to the Human Ken Doll, Justin Jedlica.
6. Some people think she is using Photoshop to edit her photos
7. However, if you ever wanted to see a real-life Barbie Doll, she is the one!
8. And here is what she looks like when she takes off her makeup
9. Still looking pretty stunning
10. A walk in the park
11. Woke up like this
12. Proof that she is real after all
13. Bare face, whittled waist
14. She looks great even when working out
15. Selfies at the gym
16. Pretty gorgeous
17. Pro poser
Ken seems to approve, for what it’s worth.