Who said that bedrooms can’t be used as storage rooms? When you think about it, your bedroom is full of hidden spots just waiting so you can store those hundreds of pairs of shoes perfectly. Here are some of the most creative and easiest bedroom storage ideas and solutions that you’ll want NOW. Cheers to new beginnings! ArchitectureWorld has your back on these.
1. Putting your flowers on these shelves never crossed your mind, right?
2. Turn that storage space under the bed into a beautiful bookshelf and enjoy many literature-filled afternoons and evenings
3. There is plenty of room under the bed, too: in fact, there is room for an entirely new working space
4. Never lose your phone in the morning rush. Your keys and the remote controller, too!
5. Sometimes, you can put everything in such a small place
6. You can always hide something under the bed if you are well-organized
7. Keep your favorite books and paintings above your bed
8. Who said that libraries require a whole room?
9. The most practical shelf ever
10. Make room for everything by investing in good under-the-bed shelves
11. Flowers above the bed
12. Relax and work under your bed
13. Turn your bathroom into a storage heaven
14. Use baskets for bigger shelves and better organization
15. Invest in creating under-the-bed drawers
16. There is always room for one more
17. Isn’t this the perfect multitasking bed?
18. Shelves matter
19. There can be a whole new world under that bed of yours
20. For those who work from home
21. Turn that shelf into a drawer
22. A library and a bed, all in one small spot
23. Put your bed in your favorite corner of the room
24. Ingenious shelves
25. Turn your old ladder into a cute storage space
26. Put all your favorite memories above your bed
27. Shelves can be put under the bed, too!
28. A whole new world of books, right beside your bed
29. Just put your bed a little higher than usual and you’ll get plenty of new storage space
30. Everything at hand
31. Make the most of your bed
32. Incorporate your favorite pieces of art
33. Make some room for the clothes, too!
34. All your favorite writers next to one another!
35. It does not look so complicated, right?
36. Who said you can’t have three bunk beds?
37. A whole new bed
38. Stairs and shelves all in one place
Here are some more storage inventions.