I’m going to make a fairly educated guess that all of you are sick of hearing about the Kardashians/Jenners at this point. Whether that would be the Chinese takeout bag that got Kylie and Kendall in trouble, or the fact that Khloe is now expecting a child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson, it seems like no matter what they do, they always find their way and on the mouths of many media outlets today.
No matter how sick you may be of hearing about them though, there’s one thing you would be silly to deny: no matter what sort of outfit they wear, they always, always kill it. With that in mind, here are Kim Kardashian’s best outfits that she has been seen in this year. Enjoy!
1. Bra and jeans
This one is not very cluttered, but it shows off her figure very well. And when you’re Kim K, that’s important.
2. Romper and boots
At least, I think it’s a romper.
3. She’s practically naked on this one
Still killing it, though.
4. Glossy, copper-like dress
5. A simple, black bodysuit
6. This gorgeous jumpsuit
7. Inconspicuous black outfit
8. Here’s the (practically) naked outfit
5. A very special looking white affair
Including a transparent dress and a fur jacket on top.
6. A short black dress with some legs showing off
7. That coat is gorgeous!
8. Looks like the same coat
Except this time it has been combined with a white bodysuit.
9. She’s following the red plaid shirt trend too!
10. Showing some skin
11. I don’t know why she’s barefoot
But the combination of shades of blue really works here.
12. A somewhat ripped black dress
13. Keeping it warm
14. Gorgeous netted dress with a green trench over it
15. And here’s the green trench again
And these amazing over-the-knee boots.
16. Simple, shiny white dress
17. And another simple two-piece white dress
18. Adidas shorts!
19. The black bodysuit once more
20. This one is showing just a bit too much skin, but what is ‘too much’ anyway?
21. Full white
She seems to alternate between white and black
22. North and Saint
Those boots are just amazing!
23. White and black combo
This is perhaps my favorite one.
24. Oversized shirts are a thing too
Anything goes if you’re Kim!
25. And one final dress-shirt combo to finish it off
Which one of these was your favorite? Let us know in the comments!