Adulting is hard, but things need to be done. Yet, you keep procrastinating being responsible and having things done until the very last moment. Every day, you keep doing the same: sleeping, eating, working, Netflix, chilling… It seems like there is no time for being organized at home.
By following some hacks and applying some smart advice to your life, however, you might get yourself to do a lot of things in very little time without putting much effort in. You don’t trust me? Take a look at these in-house hacks for the laziest ones out there, compiled by Diply, and try saying they are not easy.
1. Attach a car freshener to a fan and keep your room fresh.
It’s a perfect summer hack.
Source: Common Canopy
2. Use a pool noodle to protect your car door
This hack is so easy and it will save you a lot of nerves and money.
3. Flip the switch on your ceiling fan
Yeah, that tiny switch will rotate the blades and you can turn it clockwise when it’s chilly outside. In this way, the warm air will force itself downwards. Talk about saving on energy bills!
Source: Mom 4 Real
4. Use desk storage as pantry storage
You are well-aware of the fact that pantry is important. I mean, it saves lives! This strategy will give you lots of room for all the snacks you need.
Source: Domestic Imperfection
5. Attach a magnet to the bottom of your hammer
Never lose nails again in your life! Keep it away from children, though.
Source: Dream A Little Bigger
6. Store your laundry detergent in a beverage dispenser
You probably have one of these laying around and collecting dust, so it’s high time you finally used it! Just keep it out of reach of young children.
Source: Your Little Birdie
7. Use an upside-down command hook to hang a wreath
Who would have thought you can put your wreath up so easily?
Source: Timmons Family Lemonade
8. Use a bottle to help fill a glass jar
No need for a lot of material!
Source: Curb Alert Blog
9. Hide your router behind some “books”
Routers are ugly, let’s admit it. But you can always hide them with this simple DIY “books” hack. I’m definitely doing this today!
Source: DIY Real
10. Use a squeegee to pick up pet hair
Interestingly, getting rid of your pet’s hairs doesn’t have to be difficult and time-consuming.
Source: Pet Doors
11. Use a rubber band to help unscrew a stripped screw
How many times have I struggled with these? Anyone got a rubber band?
Source: Life Hacker
12. Use shower curtain hooks to hang your jeans
It saves a lot of space, too.
Source: Home Hacks
13. Use a pop tab to hang a second hanger
This is perfect for small spaces and a lot of clothes.
Source: The Shabby Creek Cottage
14. Put a little squiggle of glue on top of your hangers to stop clothes from falling off
Finally, this annoyance is gone for good. No more clothes on the floor.
Source: The Shabby Creek Cottage
15. Use an empty wine bottle to hold your jewelry
It’s both stylish and a cute way to get rid of all the wine bottles lying around.
Source: I Spy DIY
16. Use a tension rod underneath your sink for cleaning storage
Who would have thought there is so much space underneath the sink?
Source: Martha Stewart
17. Use a pinecone and a medicine bottle to hide your spare keys
This looks so adorable! Just don’t forget where you hid it!
Source: Factory Direct Craft
18. Use tape to help measure the perfect distance between holes
Don’t have a meter? This makes it so much easier to drill.
Source: I Heart Nap Time
19. Add a few drops of essential oil to the inside of a toilet paper roll
Magic scent! Genius hack, indeed.
Source: Loving Oily Life
20. Never run out of hand soap again!
Try adding an extra long tube from your dispenser to a giant bottle of soap. What a relief!
Source: Ask Anna | Simple Details Blog
Here are some life hacks that are actually ridiculous!