I think a lot of you can agree that cats are like the best pets ever. They’re cute, they don’t require as much… ahem… maintenance as dogs, and they can be the cause of some of the biggest laughs you’ll have all year. One thing is for sure: unlike some dogs, cats aren’t exactly thrilled at the prospect of taking photos, with or without their human. They’ll either run away as fast as possible, or, as is the case with the 19 in this gallery compiled by 9gag, they didn’t run away but their face tells the story: they really aren’t liking it and are wishing they were anywhere else.
1. “Oh boy, here we go again”
2. “GET ME OUTTA HERE”
This looks more like a beaver than a cat.
3. “Why am I still alive?”
Just to clarify, these quotes are what I imagine the cats would be saying if they could talk, based on their faces.
4. “Raaaawr go away!”
5. “AAAAARGH YOU AIN’T TAKING A PHOTO WITH ME”
6. “You’ll pay up when we’re done with this”
7. “ARRRR I VERY ANGRY”
8. “Help. Me. Please”
10. “No, darling. I’m not having it today.”
This cat for some reason looks like he’d fit one of those high end butler voices. British accent included.
11. “Not even trying to hold on right now”
12. “She’s doing this again…”
13. “GO AWAY!!!”
15. “You need a haircut. Let me help you with that.”
16. And here he is, the original, the legend herself, Grumpy Cat
Remember when she was one of the dankest memes around?