Have you started decorating yet? You have probably watched like 20 Halloween crafts tutorials until now, but that is sooo last year. People are taking out their Christmas trees, and it’s not because Christmas is coming in a few months, of course. They are turning Christmas trees into Halloween trees and the results are real masterpieces! Forget about Christmas right now, because you will have a blast decorating your new Hallo/mas tree. Why limit the tree to just one season? How did this never occur to me before?
Here is your inspiration for the upcoming holiday!
1. This looks like it’s fell straight out of a Tim Burton movie, am I right or am I right?
2. It’s great that you can use pumpkins as the top of a Halloween tree! Yay!
Sheriff’s tape makes it creepy too!
3. You don’t even have to have a whole tree, so don’t worry and create some creepy branches instead.
Those little ghost ornaments are just precious!
4. This will scare the hell out of the trick-or-treaters!
Would you put gummy worms on the tree?
5. Sparkly pumpkins decorating the base of the tree make me want to take out the Christmas tree once and for all!
Seeing as it’s almost October our Halloween tree has gone up … 😂 Just needs a new topper to finish it off! 🎃🖤 #Halloween #HalloweenTree #LoveHalloween #Goth #Gothic #GothGirl #SpookyGirl #HalloweenDecor #Pumpkins #Pumpkin #Spider #Skull #LoveBats Bats #CreepyGirl #GothicHome #CreepyGirls #Spider #Raven #Decorations #HalloweenDecorations #Fall #JackOLantern #Goff #HalloweenReady #EverydayIsHalloween
6. A not-so-spooky skeleton for the smallest children who don’t want to get scared.
That’s the cutest little bag of bones!
7. This is beyond impressive! I will probably have spider nightmares, though!
8. Would you have an entire tree made out of pumpkins?
Sure, why not?
9. Okay, it’s getting creepier than I thought it would be!
10. Add some paper crafts, too!
11. Sometimes, sparse is the best way to do it!
12. Maye Edgar Allen Poe had something like this in his house for Halloween
13. A little bit of everything
14. Look who has come to visit us on Halloween!
Here are some more Halloween craft ideas for the upcoming holiday.