People find all sorts of ways to express their creativity. Some paint, some compose music, some write, and others vandalise public property? Yup, and it’s awesome. Is it really vandalism, though, or could it maybe be considered art? It clearly serves to enhance the appearance of the thing it’s drawn on! All right, fine. It is vandalism, since it’s done without permission. But, we can all agree that the witty character of these following illicit add-ons is sufficient reason to approve of their continued existence, right? Right. This list is courtesy of Providr.
1. Nature will always find a way!
2. That explains it! It was Bruce Lee who broke that fence!
3. Please don’t look down! Please don’t look down!
4. This bathroom is for mutants only
5. Hey! You can’t do that in public!
6. Very simple, but brilliant! A yo-yo was exactly what that statue was missing!
7. Stubborn people won’t do what a sign tells them to!
8. You can’t call graffiti removal services, if you don’t have the number!
9. Poor container, it’s so sad! Luckily it has a pal to comfort it!
10. Uh-oh! That looks like a cannibal minion! These two guys in the front are next!
11. Why did they put two ‘m’s for McDonald’s? Also, ‘vomit’ doesn’t have two ‘m’s in it either…