I’m just going to assume that most of you reading this know what it’s like to be in college. You’re living in a small apartment, in some cases with roommates, and you don’t have a lot of cash, so you’re left with no choice except to get creative and use your brain in situations didn’t know should use your brain.
Time for you to laugh your way through this gallery of 16 photos of college students putting their brain to the ultimate test, specifically the part that allows them to be creative, and who knows, you might even relate to some of these. If you’re past your college days, that is.
Source: Twitter | @VirtualPlazaMax
2. Stay hydrated, kids
Source: Reddit | BrianDawkins
3. The shower heads always seem to be an issue
Source: Reddit | break_me_down
4. Not the brightest idea in the world
How are you supposed to clean up the marker afterwards?
Source: Imgur | shotsfiredyo
5. Even when a student gets some cash
There’s not much else they can spend money on. This is what happens when a college student wins the lottery:
Source: Reddit | K1LL3R151
6. As British people would say, this is posh nosh for a college student!
Source: Reddit | equals_pi
7. When you have no other place to revise except the shower…
Source: Reddit | confusedwhiteman
8. I suppose every little bit helps when that student debt’s expanding
Source: Reddit | jonramz
9. This sounds incredibly painful
Source: Reddit | whenlifegivesukiwis
10. That feeling when it’s Christmas but you can’t afford a proper tree
Source: Reddit | Dr_puffnsmoke
11. Wish I thought of this when I was in college
Source: Twitter | @mudswat
12. Third wheeling to the max
Source: Reddit | amilin01
13. Hunger and loneliness
Treat them both!
Source: Reddit | Bobs299
14. This is how to cook ravioli on a budget
Chef Gordon Ramsay will be pleased. Or not.
Source: Reddit | tenaciousdr9
15. If you can cope with leftovers
This step can be skipped!
Source: Reddit | Wyofire
16. When you gotta eat, you gotta eat
No matter what it may take.