Have you ever heard of cosplaying? If not, let me explain. Cosplay is the art of dressing up in an intricate and professionally designed costume, often accompanied with appropriate makeup, as a popular character from a movie, comic book or video game (in most cases). While cosplaying is a costly business and requires a lot of time and dedication to design the costumes and money to get the necessary materials, this guy proves that it’s totally possible to do it on a budget. All you have to do is just get a little creative.
1. You know how video game characters always have unrealistically large boobs?
You can have them too!
2. This guy has a truly huge amount of creativity
3. I can see no difference!
4. Chair bangs?
Hey, yo, beauty YouTubers, get on this hairstyle train! Move with the times!
5. I’m guessing his eyes hurt after this
6. Now this is just weird
8. Would you lick this ice cream?
10. A good idea for Overwatch players
Looks just like Mercy.
11. Lighter visor!
12. Some more Overwatch cosplaying
This time it’s Reaper.