Roxy Chan is a talented US cosplayer, focused on recreating her favorite video game and anime characters. Mostly, these are characters from Final Fantasy (her favorite) or Dragon Ball, but other as well.
As you will notice, Roxy has her favorite characters, but those that she does – she does very well (courtesy of 9GAG). Still, we wish for more characters in the future, maybe from other games or movies. Still, every cosplayer moves at their own pace, and Roxy really reached perfection with some of the characters.
For example, she totally nailed the famous N18 from Dragon Ball, and not just once – but several times and in several moods and poses. Furthermore, she’s excellent as Princess Zelda, capturing the air of wistful magic that the latest entry into to series, Breath of the Wild, brought to the franchise.
But that’s not all, she rocks as Cindy from Final Fantasy VX, and makes for a very lifelike YoRHa No.2 Type B (2B) from the excellent Nier: Automata. Throw some Persona 5 into the mix, from where she took and cosplayed the cool Ann Takamaki, and some Kill la Kill vibes thanks to her Satsuki, and you get a perfectly badass cosplayer!
But enough talking – time for looking. Scroll down and enjoy!
1. Roxy as Android N18 from Dragon Ball
2. One of her favorite roles, Roxy loves cosplaying as N18
3. N18 or Roxy Chan? Hmmm.
4. When you get that close to the fictional character, you’re a good cosplayer
5. This is her ‘grumpy’ face. N18 is pretty grumpy all right.
6. Roxy as Princess Zelda, from Zelda: Breath of the Wild
7. One more
8. As Aerith from Final Fantasy VII
9. Roxy as 2B from Nier: Automata
10. Roxy as Cindy from Final Fantasy XV
11. Roxy as Satsuki from Kill la Kill
12. Roxy as Ann Takamaki from Persona 5
13 Again as Ann Takamaki
Excellent cosplaying, Roxy! We want more in the future, and until then, keep rocking.