One of the most important decisions you’ll ever have to make in your life is who you want to keep. In other words, will you marry your loved one or what? In order for it to be a decision that you won’t regret after time has passed, you can do one simple thing: marry someone who’s your best friend.
Here’s a gallery of people that did just that, and they’re definitely happy about that.
1. Gun lovers
Source: Reddit | Frymanstbf
2. Couples who game together stay together
That’s a statement you all should live by.
Source: Twitter | @kiaralol98
3. Merging closets
After being together for quite a while, there was no other choice.
Source: Reddit | hailmarythatails
4. This guy knows what his girl wants
Source: Twitter | @Mrothyy
5. So much win in one picture
Beauty and the Beast? Pizza? And lounging in your favorite PJs and socks? This is relationships goals right here.
Source: Twitter | @Lasheemaa
6. This will be fun in certain situations…
Source: Reddit | D5R
7. Every day is Taco Tuesday!
Source: Twitter | @shay_bae_bae
8. That photo looks a bit recent to be compared to the one on the right
But that’s amazing!
Source: Instagram | @krushadvice
9. Your weirdness is what strengthens your bond
Source: Twitter | @vvexedd
10. Listen to this pro tip
Source: Instagram | @_theblessedone
11. Not bad for spicing up an engagement photo
Source: Reddit | thexyzaffair
12. They only have one cat and yet they choose cat of the month
Source: Reddit | eisenh0wer
13. A super cute gift for each other
Source: Reddit | myworkaccountatwork
14. He’s just being honest about it
Source: Reddit | robin60062
15. Look, it’s coach!
Source: Reddit | armiesofants
16. I hope this girl can take a joke
If not, this guy is in some trouble.