Japan is a truly amazing country. They’re famous for their local food, the natural beauty, their cars, their culture, and in some cases, their TV commercials.
But behind the scenes, Japan has also come up with some truly crazy inventions that you have to see to believe. Here are 23 of them!
1. The umbrella for the avid rain-avoider
2. Ear enhancer
3. Easy ear explorer
4. Mobile toilet paper. For an annoying runny nose.
5. Metro chin-stick.
6. The perks of having a baby.
7. Never ending bubble wrap. OMG!
8. Never miss a drop again. See that, Rachel, from ‘Friends’?
9. Extendable arm for selfies.
10. Sound-catcher pillow.
11. Book-shaped pillow. For college.
12. Silent Karaoke. I don’t know why!
13. Cupmen. It falls down when your noodles are hot.
14. Banana slipcase.
15. “Solar energy” lighter. Because we’re in a cartoon right now.
16. Public transport helmet (The message reads “Wake me up at XY station”)
17. When you’re too tired to stand up, because you’re spoiled.
18. Hug-pillow for the lonely woman. Aw.
19. ‘Let me sleep on your lap’ pillow.
20. Butter grater. Oh, THAT’S useful.
21. Splash protector for your hair. Or, you know, you could use a hair band, whatever.
22. Wedding countdown. Erm. I don’t know.
23. Expensive square watermelon.
All of these photos more than anything make me want to visit Japan and see these items in action.
Do you have any more crazy inventions to share? Share them in the comments!