Have you ever worked in customer service? If you did, then you might have found yourself in all kinds of hilarious situations. Some were not so hilarious, though. I’d rather say, annoying. Remember that time you begged that ONE customer to hurry up with their shopping because you were supposed to close, like, half an hour ago?
Customer service workers are real heroes. They get to work with all kinds of super-annoying, pushy, and intense people every single day. Then, there is always someone who will tell you how you should do your job better. Here are some relatable comics called Customer Service Wolf that will make the customer service experience even funnier for you.
We don’t know if BoredPanda has compiled these comics to make dealing with customers less tense and more relaxed, or perhaps to make some customers less obnoxious, but in any case, they are brilliant!
1. Customer service wolf in ‘product range’
2. “Sorry, we are not open! It’s okay, I’ll be inside forever!”
3. The gift wrapping experience
4. When you need to stay calm and transfer it to the manager
5. ‘Lost in translation’
6. Customer service in hard decisions
7. When they can’t remember the name
8. Trying to act like you are a passionate reader
9. Customer service wolf in “tidying’
10. Perfect timing
11. All those general questions
12. Customer service wolf in ‘shop soiled’
13. He is NOT here!
14. Reservation services
15. Trying to care for the environment and everything…
16. ‘New things’
18. Customer service wolf in ‘nope’
Here are some comics that sum up parenting.