Celebrities are celebrities because they’re… famous, right? I mean, that’s why I don’t call myself a celebrity. I’m plenty famous in my mind, but out there in the world? Damn, man, it’s such a shame that people don’t get impressed by me.
But wait, there’s hope for me yet! I could… Date a celebrity! I hear you thinking, “But Dear writer, that’s impossible!” Oh, really?! I’ll snap back. It IS possible, and I have proof! It turns out that plenty of celebrities are actually dating just… Celebrities-in-waiting. So-called ordinary people. Not like myself, since I’m better, but you get the point!
Courtesy of VT, here are ten examples of celebrities dating… Future celebrities.
1. Reese Witherspoon and some guy called Jim Toth
2. Maisie Williams and university student Ollie Jackson
3. Ansel Elgort and his high-school sweetheart and ballet dancer Violetta Komyshan
4. Louis Tomlinson and fashion blogger Eleanor Calder
5. Eddie Redmayne and financial publicist Hannah Bagshawe
6. George Clooney and human rights lawyer Amal Alamuddin
7. Adele and charity entrepreneur Simon Konecki
8. Anne Hathaway and jewelry designer Adam Shulman
9. Christina Aguilera and production assistant Matt Rutler
10. And of course: Prince William and ‘commoner’ Kate Middleton
Well, what did I tell you? IT IS POSSIBLE. AND SOON IT WILL BE MY PICTURE IN AN ARTICLE LIKE THIS!