Most of us dream about getting into our first apartment and about how well we’re going to decorate it. But when the time comes, you’re not as excited since you were not really prepared to do everything on your own without any instructions. Especially when it comes to decorating.
But you don’t have to worry, because this is when all the fun begins. You get to explore your interior designer and decorate your space according to your needs, style and creativity.
Another important thing is the budget here because if you just started living on your own, you probably don’t have a lot of money to spend on decorations and that’s why these DIY apartment decor ideas are so helpful.
Flea market finds, Etsy gems and Craigslist scores are a great way to transform your walls into your dream abode. Scroll down below to see some awesome bargains to help decorate your apartment on a budged.
1. This very useful desk
2. Perfect idea
3. If you love drinking wine, you will love this DIY basket
4. Pretty mirror
5. Festive spirit
6. Dream library
7. Made out of wood and super creative
8. If you need something cool to hang your stuff
9. Your flowers need some decoration too
10. The ideal working place
11. Hang your flowers on the wall
12. Saving space
13. I would love to spend my afternoon here
14. “Cocktail bar”
15. DIY dream catcher
16. Again, saving space for your books
17. Espresso Patronum
18. Another creative flower idea
19. Beautiful art
20. Decorate your candles too
21. Such a cute detail
22. Green-ish vibes
23. Geometric signs
24. You can already see how easy this one was made
25. You need this one
26. Who doesn’t love the happy hour?
27. Perfect for your Christmas tree
29. The more pillows, the better the nap
30. This one doesn’t take a lot of space but it’s super useful as you can see
31. Pink-ish vibes
32. Another demonstration of this coffee holder
33. DIY flower basket