2018 is off to a pretty interesting start. After people started eating Tide Pods, it seems that trends are finally moving in a more positive direction. Meet the DIY cinder block! I mean, this isn’t much, but it’s A LOT BETTER than eating Tide Pods!
And they’re pretty cheap – most times you can buy a cinder block for less than $2. After you buy some, the sky is the limit. Just let yourself go, reader person! Decorate your pretty cinder block any way you want. And in case you need some extra inspiration, here are 16 DIY cinder block ideas, courtesy of Diply.
1. Turn your precious cinder block into a painted planter! These look super cool.
2. Use them as garden stands. Pro-tip: you can paint the insides or the outsides for a nice color contrast.
3. Need a bed platform? Use cinder blocks!
4. In case you wanted an comfy garden bench, that can serve as a bed as well, cinder blocks are your friends.
5. Number your plants.
6. The blocks are basically like LEGOs, you can arrange them in all kinds of ways. Here’s a DIY kitchen.
7. You can combine them into creepy fire pits too!
8. And all that wood you burned? You can use the blocks for storage too.
9. Need a new cinder block entertainment stand? No problemo!
10. Or a computer desk…