Food is the necessary fuel that keeps us going, but some people prefer to live in order to eat instead of eating in order to live. If you are one of those people, you will very well appreciate the pleasure that the right meal at the right time can give you, no matter what all the vegans and smoothie-munchers tell you. To celebrate that incomparable pleasure, here are sixteen memes obviously created by people who place food on the pedestal of their lives.
1. When you feel like you could beat Bobby Flay, no problem!
Source: Facebook | Foodatory
2. Who needs Sephora when you have chicken nugget sauces?
Source: Tumblr | cambio
3. No French dish can compare with the culinary masterpiece that these perfectly baked, pre-formed breaded chicken bits and a puddle of ketchup are
4. One of the most traumatizing dining experiences known to humankind that should be prosecuted by the International Court of Human Rights
Source: Instagram | memeosabe
5. Every potato is beautiful
6. A corn dog slathered in ice cream might be humanity’s most important discovery since Alexander Fleming stumbled upon penicillin
7. When you don’t know what lettuce is, it means you’ve been living life to its fullest
8. No matter what they teach you in school, this is the one skill every man really needs in life
9. Were the gas, bloating, and diarrhea pleasant? No. Was it worth it to eat the half-pound wheel of brie and double-scoop of Rocky Road ice cream? Yes.
10. “Oh god, what if I pronounce Gnocchi alla Sorrentina wrong?!”
11. Love, attention, hard work — cooking is like raising a child which you then devour