I love my family, and I’m gonna guess you do too. They’re fun to be around, they provide support and love, and they’re there when no one else is.
But then there are those select few family members that you still love, but you do not want to be seen with under any circumstances. They’re embarassing, strange or maybe even they cuddle and kiss you too much in public.
Here are 20 really embarrassing family members that you certainly wouldn’t wanna be seen with.
1. This dad shows up to his daughter’s volleyball games like this
I can imagine how much she gets bullied.
Source: Reddit | purplesock92
2. Typical mom trying to be cool phase
Source: Instagram | @matayagfb
3. This shows a good sense of humor, or depending on your perspective…
…a dirty mind.
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
4. This dad recreated his daughter’s mirror selfie with her boyfriend
Source: Imgur | mittiecmiller
5. This mom that wore swim goggles while cutting onions so that she wouldn’t cry
Although this isn’t really embarrassing, it’s damn ingenious!
Source: Reddit | endofthenightmare
6. This is embarrassing dad starter pack right here
Source: Reddit | DAV3Y
7. And another parent selfie remake
Even more authentic!
Source: Reddit | perianderson
8. Dad ruined the prom photo
This certainly won’t be going on Instagram…
Source: Reddit | tita75
9. This is what happens when you ask your dad to get you something from McDonald’s
Source: Reddit | FromFlorida
10. Just imagine Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother saying “Nailed it!”
Source: Reddit | keesh75
11. Costume dad
Apparently, this dad dresses up in costumes like this and waits with his son near the school bus stop for all his friends to see. I doubt he has any friends left…
Source: Imgur | PostPerfectThings
12. A Snapchat sent by a mom to her son
A mom with no chill.
Source: Twitter | @kevinillest
13. Everyone is hiding but the dad is having the last laugh
Source: Imgur | BluenoseGeo
14. You want some tit, monkey?
(he probably doesn’t)
Source: Imgur | sureasyourebornyourenevergoingtoseenounicorn
15. Making perfect use of your siblings, right?
Source: Imgur | flaversham
16. Snapchat filter IRL
Source: Reddit | DPooly1996
17. This dad is letting the word be known
He painted the house but left a small area just so everyone knows what his son is.
Source: Imgur | sasha311
18. Moms recreated their sons’ baseball game selfie
Source: Reddit | satanscomedian
19. Just making sure he gets promoted
That’s how it works, right?
Source: Twitter | @millselle
20. Selfie recreation by dad
I would say so.