There are two types of women when it comes to picking out the perfect among engagement rings.
First, there are those who want the most expensive and the best ring that the husband can possibly find, and then there are the ones that truly think less is more.
For those brides-to-be that belong in the latter category, here are some good minimalistic rings for the low-key bride.
1. A small stone
2. A little bit more complicated, but still remains low-key
3. A really nice triangular design
4. A rectangular stone
5. These several linked stones look very nice indeed
6. Just a very simple, low-key, square stone
7. Another simple, round stone
8. A little bit more complex on this one
9. A two layered ring with a stone in the middle
10. A smooth transition into the stone on this one
11. The black stone contrasts really well with the gold and the other smaller stones
12. Water droplet
13. A few different colored combined designs
14. Some rose gold stones
15. Another water droplet stone on a gold ring
Did any one of these rings tickle your fancy?
Plan to wear it at your big day? Or maybe for the rest of your life? Share your thoughts in the comments!