How many of us like cleaning? But it’s one of those jobs that has to be done. So let’s do it the easiest way we can!
Below are 15 really useful ways to make your cleaning tasks much easier. Most use natural products, for example, lemon juice, salt, oil, or even potatoes! These days we tend to go straight for manufactured cleaning products, but we forget that cleaning had to be done before these were invented! Try the more natural approach, as often as you can as they are much more effective, and less harsh on your senses.
1.Cupboard doors. Use vegetable oil + baking soda and scrub with a toothbrush
2. Lemon and salt cleans the chopping board
- To clean a shower head, fill a sandwich bag with distilled white vinegar and three to four drops of lemon juice. Submerge the shower head in the bag. Leave overnight and give it a quick wipe in the morning.
4. Shower Door Tracks. Use vinegar and a warm water solution applied with a toothbrush
5. Mattresses. Simply sift baking soda over your mattress, leave for thirty minutes and then vacuum. Baking soda is a natural deodorizer.
6. A Microfiber Couch. Rubbing alcohol gets stains out of microfiber.
7. Using up those odd socks!
8. Use nail polish remover for bright white trainers