You’d be hard-pressed to find someone that doesn’t love food to death. And rightfully so. Food is awesome! As long as it’s prepared right, there’s nothing like tucking into a nice, big and tasty meal and then feeling good with yourself after eating it. Of course, we’re not supposed to eat comfort food all the time, but every once in a while, you need to devote your time to a juicy and beefy burger or a cheese-covered pizza.
If you want to enjoy food even more (than you probably already do), then you need to whip through these amazing food facts, brought to us by Foodenvy.
1. Pizza tastes better if you reheat it the next day
Same with pasta.
2. The fries from the bottom of the bag are the best
3. Consume the torso of the animal cracker last
Bite off the legs, arms, tail and head first.
4. Pull apart string cheese before eating it
5. Consume rainbow colored candy color by color
6. We all know that free food tastes the best
7. Coke in a glass bottle tastes the best
Especially with a ton of ice.
8. Mixing up the syrups in a fast food restaurant
This is the best thing.
9. Macaroni shapes are better than regular macaroni
Shame you’ll never get these in an Italian restaurant.
10. Drinking Gatorade from this bottle is the meaning of life
If you don’t drink it from this bottle, you’re missing out.
11. Surprisingly, chocolate covered M&M’s taste the most like chocolate
I know, pretty insane, right?
12. Dinosaur nuggets somehow taste better than regular nuggets
And don’t worry, they’re not made of actual dinosaurs. They’re just funny shaped chicken nuggets.
13. Apple slices just taste better than a whole one
14. When someone else makes a sandwich for you, it just somehow tastes better
15. Even better if you cut it in diagonal slices
16. Folded over potato chips just seem… right
17. Each brand of bottled water tastes different
18. Drinking a beverage through a straw just enhances the experience
19. If you’re going to order a Chinese takeaway, order that baby in a giant styrofoam container
20. Or at least, make sure to eat it using chopsticks (if you can)
21. This is the holy grail of chips
A flat, unbroken Dorito.
22. A bowl of cereal is always more enjoyable in the evening
Tell us in the comments if you agree with these food facts! (they’re all really true, so I don’t see why you should disagree, but regardless)