Look, I might not be the most experienced chef in the world. You certainly can’t trust me to cook beef wellington or oxtail stew, but at least I can make some minor things like ramen noodles and even chicken if the cases are extreme without burning the house down.
Well, it’s time take a look at some pretty intense cooking fails by “master” chefs. More like disaster chefs. I think that chef Gordon Ramsay would pass out from yelling at these guys.
1. So many things wrong with this…
Source: Instagram | @daydreams.and.memes
2. It looks really unappetizing, to say the least
3. Where’s the frying pan, dude?
4. Prepare for stomach gurgling and maybe a bit of vomitting
Source: Twitter | @daniel_merry
5. Speaking of chef Gordon Ramsay…
Source: Twitter | @GuldanKarsen
Source: Twitter | @GordonRamsay
6. These are apparently cookies made for a baby’s first birthday
You can tell that they’ve been attempted to be shaped into the number 1, except it very clearly isn’t the number 1. It’s something else entirely.
Source: Reddit | Portugalpaul
7. Don’t ever put metal in the microwave
This microwave quite literally melted!
Source: Reddit | margusenock
8. They look like they have been spray painted black!
Source: Instagram | @ihatechairs
9. A very nice imprint
Source: The Chive
10. A double whammy of stupidity
Source: Reddit | Cannabun
11. Nailed it!
Source: Imgur | Shianneew
12. Doesn’t even look like chicken
Looks more like bread that you really don’t want to eat.
Source: Instagram | @harlemtb
13. How to boil hot dogs on a budget 101
Source: Reddit | kokujinmatto
14. Someone is going to get salmonella tonight…
Source: Imgur | aircycle
15. Just throw it away
Source: Reddit | [deleted]
16. A meaty portrait of JB
Just what I needed in my life that I didn’t know I needed.
Source: Reddit | bad_platitude
17. Blue raspberry Koolaid glazed chicken
What kind of stuff needs to go through your brain to come up with this?
Source: Imgur | DustinAvery
18. Not that kind of half…
Source: Pinterest | Shamim Mughal
19. God knows how much they messed up to get to this stage
Someone won’t be having meatballs tonight.
Source: The Chive
20. When you’re in college and can’t afford a microwave, you have to improvise
But Domino’s tastes so good when it’s a day old that it’s not even necessary!