You see tons of things every day that make you feel massively uncomfortable, maybe even to the point of stressing you out. But then you see something and all the stress and… uncomfortableness disappears. So it’s time for something a little bit different.
Diply has combined 16 photos of food, 8 of them will stress you right out, but the other 8 will make you feel fine again. Prepare for a lot of (hyperbole incoming) mood swings.
1. The biggest crime anyone with Hubba Bubba can do
Source: Reddit | zoomoregon
2. But this stack of gum makes everything better
Source: Reddit | witenry
3. Who opens a cereal box upside down?
Source: Reddit | Randorii
4. And while we’re on the subject of cereal
Here are some perfectly lined up boxes of Kashi. Bliss.
Source: Reddit | A_LittleBirdieToldMe
5. This is just a big “screw you” from the ketchup bottle
Source: Reddit | frank_-_horrigan
6. This needs its own reward
Source: Reddit | Villafanart
7. What monstrosity of the Earth did this?
Source: Reddit | othergeneration
8. Here are some perfectly arranged blueberries to make you feel better
Source: Reddit | ohsureyoudo
9. That’s not how you’re supposed to eat them…
10. Here’s a perfectly split one to make you feel a bit better
Source: Reddit | moonblooms
11. That poor bagel…
12. A perfectly placed yolk in this bagel
Evens things out perfectly.
Source: Reddit | paroledipablo
13. Cut your bread properly!
Source: Reddit | Gnath0
14. I wish everything in my life was as perfect as this piece of ham fits into this piece of bread
Source: Reddit | horseradishfistfight
15. Never, ever, ever stick a wet spoon into the sugar pot
Because this happens and it’s annoying. Trust me, it is.
Source: Reddit | coolico
16. A perfect Ziploc imprint
Ending on a high note, just to make sure you made a full recovery from those cringeworthy pieces up there.