The French braid is an elegant and classic hairstyle. Yeah, it seems like it’s little complicated to do, but once you master the basics of a traditional braid you can go to the next level.
How you can make a French or French lace braid:
1. Separate out the top part of you hair.
2. Split it into three sections.
3. Pick one of the outer parts and cross it over the middle part so that it replaces the center. The middle becomes the side you just moved.
4. Still holding the other two sections, pick up the opposite side section, add a bit of hanging hair to it and move that part into the center.
5. Repeat this action all the way down your head. Once all of the hanging hair is braided, you’re done with the hard part.
6. Regular braid your hair down to the ends and secure with a small, clear rubber band.
Source: Luxy Hair