Yard signs, as simple as they may seem to be, take just a little bit of planning and creativity to make happen. It may look like nothing at first, but they need to look good and leave an impression on someone passing by your yard to make sure they become interested in whatever it is you’re selling, buying or trying to find. However, there’s always that one person that gets a little bit clever with their signs, in fact so clever that it’s actually pretty funny.
1. Only thin mints
2. Make it easily accessible
If you’re not going to use it and you’re “fat”, then maybe it will do someone else good.
3. At first I thought this person’s cat got lost
But as it turns out, he’s literally willing to give his cat to whoever finds his car keys.
4. That is one intense garage sale
5. This applies to any person, really
Someone’s meat is someone else’s poison.
6. That sounds like it’s going to smell really bad
I need a sign like this at my own place. The only difference would be me personally going to take that dump instead of sending my grandson.
7. Politically neutral or uninterested?
8. That’s the last living creature I expected to have a cigarette addiction
He really needs to quit because all cats in the world need to stay alive as long as possible.
9. This is something only the Chinese could do
I won’t wake him up, though.
10. A harsh way to get rid of grandpa’s old stuff
11. This is called exposing someone
I kinda feel bad for Linnie, partially because… well… his name is Linnie.
12. Let’s go on an adventure and find out!
13. I sincerely hope it’s not literally crap
14. Is this person trying to capture the attention of someone called Becky in particular?
Maybe they have a crush on Becky!
Rum is a nice drink so it might just make America great again.
16. Time to run away then
17. *starts humming the Ninja Turtles theme*
18. Well, at least they said sorry about it
19. Oh my God, it’s Fabio
This will certainly attract the attention of 90s junkies. Or at the very least, the sign will be seen.
20. “Not haunted” makes me think that it’s really haunted
21. Someone’s mad
22. Parrot barbecue?
If it tastes like chicken, I might be interested, but it’s still a parrot. I’d rather not.
23. Free beer?
Sign me the hell up!