We know how much you wanted Ygritte to be alive and stay together with Jon Snow. Maybe you are secretly wishing for Brienne to fall in love with Tormund as well. And, indeed: on-screen romances sometimes do end up being real-life ones. Jon Sow and Ygritte are a true romance in real life. Sorry to disappoint all the Daenerys fans! The Game of Thrones fantasy show has bewitched half of the planet with its intense and amazing episodes since it first premiered in 2011. While you are waiting for the Season 8 premiere, which is not happening until autumn 2018, here are some GoT characters with their real partners.
Viewers have long been tantalized by the idea of a possible relationship between main characters Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow, but Kit Harington is actually quite steady with his co-star Rose Leslie (Ygritte) since 2012. Fans, they just moved in together this year! Daenerys, unfortunately, is too single to make our list right now, but she was reportedly dating Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane in 2012.
That’s all for the spoilers for now! You can read the rest of the actor’s romances in the list below.
1. Rose Leslie (Ygritte) and Kit Harington (Jon Snow)
Source: Jeff Spicer, Bauer-Griffin
2. Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) and his wife, actress Erica Schmidt
Source: Jeff Kravitz
3. Kristofer Hivju (Tormund Giantsbane) and his wife journalist Gry Molvær Hivju
4. Jason Momoa (Khal Drogo) and his wife, actress Lisa Bonet
Source: Todd Williamson
5. Ed Sheeran (Lannister Soldier) with his guitar
Seriously, they are so in love!
6. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) and his wife, Singer Nukâka
Source: Marc Piasecki
7. Gwendoline Christie (Brienne Of Tarth) and fashion designer Giles Deacon