We all have a little of chin there, and it doesn’t look cute at all. The extra layer can be caused by weight gain, or genetics. However what we are more focused on here is how to get rid of it.
Surgical procedures can be very expensive so why not try a natural way at home. You have all the right remedies below which you can choose to do. Just a little exercise. Take a look down below:
1. Sugar-Free Gum
To get rid of double chin, you can start and do some exercise to keep your facial muscles toned and give them a workout.
2. Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is helpful for a lot of things, it will improve the elasticity of your skin and help you get rid of the extra layer.
1. Warm a few tablespoons of cocoa butter in the microwave
2. Then for several minutes, gently massage the warm oil into your neck.
3. You will do this twice a day, before taking a bath in the morning and before going to bed.
3. Wheat Germ Oil
A regular neck massage with wheat germ oil is another effective way to get rid of a double chin. It has vitamin E and will help you tighten the skin.
1. Rub some wheat germ oil before going to bed around the chin area.
2. For 10-15 minutes, massage upwards from the bottom of the neck to the chin.
3. Leave the oil on your skin overnight.
4. Repeat regularly to notice improvements in the appearance of your double chin.