China is another world entirely, and just like any country in the world, it has its own customs and habits. It does happen everywhere, and you can see it at Walmart, too. We’ve seen a lot of strange stuff in the U.S, but nothing beats this Chinese Walmart. A guy decided to take photos of random ridiculous stuff happening in China and put them on Instagram. The account is called shanghaiobserved, and the person started adding daily photos of the time they were living in Shanghai. And, indeed, you can see pretty much everything. But it turns out these people love wearing clothing with some strong language. Are they aware of it? Some surely are, but some probably have no idea of what’s going on.
The idea quickly caught on. So, you can now find pictures from all over China and the strange things people experience on a daily basis.
More info: Instagram
1. It’s not so easy to be a kid in China
2. Or to ride a bicycle wearing this sweater
3. A Strange sense of fashion, indeed.
4. Does this person know how to read in English?
Maybe this is the newest fashion…
5. Some bold statements
6. Parents have gone too far with this boy’s choice of clothing.
Or did he choose it for himself?
7. I really don’t get the sarcasm here.
Maybe he wanted to be the center of attention?
8. The youngsters nowadays. Bold and provoking!
9. She was just honest…
10. He is probably right.
11. How about this one? Who is to blame here?
12. Partners in crime
13. Maybe we should all tell her what’s happening…
14. Taking your kid for a walk, looking as depressed as this winter coat.
15. That’s a nice message.
Oh, wait, I didn’t see that coming!