We don’t need to tell you that each decade came with its own fashion trends and trends in general. Don’t be shy to admit that you followed the trends of the decades as well!
By far, one of the most interesting decades, when it came to trends, were the 90s, and if you’re a 90s girl, you’ll definitely relate to and remember all these things.
1. Tattoo necklaces and Yin Yang accessories
These basically screamed “My personal style in a nutshell”
Source: reddit | Chriskrayz
2. Stick-on earrings
You know, the ones you wore before you were allowed to get your ears pierced? And they would always pull your hair out? Yeah, those.
Source: reddit | dogberta
3. It was an age where snacking on your jewelry was acceptable
Source: FashoGraphy Scans
4. Dying your hair with Kool-Aid
Darker hair always led to disappointing results though.
Source: Instagram | @nickis***
5. Nothing said “I’m rich and tech-savvy” like the Motorola Razr
6. The excitement of your first makeup kit
Source: tumblr | jsessiebeauty
7. Long jean skirts
Remember how much you wanted one of these to wear with your platform sandals?
Source: I Heart The Nineties
8. I’m sure you had a sweet Mary Kate and Ashley VHS collection
9. The topic of all morning locker conversations
10. Preteens crushing hard on Jonathan Taylor Thomas
Source: 9 Bandits
11. Teens crushing harder on Mark Walburg
Source: US Weekly
12. Crushing hardest on Jennifer Aniston’s hair if you were anyone
Source: The Telegraph Getty Images
13. Scented erasers
They smelled so good you just felt like eating one of them.
Source: reddit | bluebirdhaze
14. Bonne Bell Lip Smackers collection
You wanted to eat these even more
15. And who could forget when lip smackers came out with that gloss that your hair would stick to all day?
This one was eaten quite a bit as well.
Source: reddit | BuggSuperstar33
16. After Bonne Bell, it was on to Lip Shades
Source: Twitter | @loyalelectron
17. Slumber parties
The ones where you rented those classic movies from Blockbuster Video while eating ring pops and the then-popular Spice Girls bubble gum.
Source: reddit | JoeyCrakk
18. Tie-die canopy bed
Every girl was dying to have one of these!
Source: Tumblr | millypuppie
19. Isn’t it ironic that the song “Ironic” isn’t even ironic?
Say that three times quickly.