Some of the most important discoveries in the history of mankind have been accidental, like Alexander Fleming forgetting to throw away those food leftovers and returning home to find penicillin has been discovered. Not as groundbreaking, but some people have stumbled upon impressive findings by asking Google the wrong question, through a typo or a grammar mistake. Courtesy of Bored Panda, here are twenty such discoveries who turned out to be far more interesting than the originally intended item.
1. Baroque Obama would have been such a cool President to have
2. Civil rights cat would have done so much in the struggle against discrimination
3. Oh lamb brother, where are thou?
4. Ryan Goosling, another type of Blade Runner
5. My Tesla cat’s name is Nikola. He was born in the depths of Eastern Europe, but he’s a genius.
6. You’ll never get cold feet wearing these panzers
7. At least Google came back with some pink feline buttholes, instead of hairy human ones
8. A Corgi dog on the Corgo river in Portugal
9. Another corgi mistake
10. Ariana Gandhi could have done so much for the freedom of Mother India. Also, Ben Kingsley could play him (her?) no problem.
11. The sailor says… “Moo”?!
12. GoT cats. Still epic.
13. You couldn’t discover something cuter than bathtub pugs even if you were trying
14. A car that needs a change of lifestyle
15. They could have used a Tom Tanks in Saving Private Ryan
16. Machu Picchu is a stunning destination and all, but our civilization really needs to set its sights on matching it with a Machu Pikachu
17. John Lemon is a crossover between John Lennon and Jack Lemmon
18. “Lady and the Trump”, the story of America’s 2016 elections
19. Mangaroo, the world’s fastest fruit
20. At least it’s not Christ brat…