Where would we be without our grandmas? When it comes to me personally, I would’ve been way skinnier than I am now, if it wasn’t for my grandmother. She always made sure I had a full, three-course meal. My grandma always made sure to buy me some new piece of clothing, even if I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing it, but still. She was the best! And I know many of you feel the same way about your grandmas.
Check out these photos from Internet users who reported receiving rather unfortunate gifts, given by their grandmas.
1. I am not even going to caption this.
“My Name Is Brodie Jonas Dean, My Grandma Found This Shirt For Me Thinking It Was A Great Coincidence. Thanks Grandma!”
2. Grandma was really hustling to gather all of those family photos throughout the years.
3. This is the coolest Sharky boy I’ve ever seen.
4. This grandma over here must have been at the 1969 Woodstock Festival.
5. Be it as it may, but flip phones are really making a comeback.
6. I really like how the print of his tee says Dare. Do not start your mornings with your girlfriend drinking from that mug.
7. Such pretty flowers.
8. Crocheting grandmas are the best there are. They can crochet just about anything that you can imagine.
9. When grandma asked what is it that Billy wanted for Christmas, he probably said 100 presents from the Dollar Store!
10. No matter your age, grandma will still find some tees with your favorite cartoon characters.
11. Please take that off.
12. I wish I had a grandma to buy me that blanket.
13. “My 84-Year-Old Grandmother Apologized For Having To Wear Her Nightgown In Front Of Us. I Said It Was No Problem And That It Actually Looked Very Comfortable, So She Immediately Offered One To Me. It’s Not Like I Could Have Rejected This Generous Gift.”
14. I bet she heard some kids talking about the nyan cat in the bus.
15. Her son and her nephew.
16. Looking good kiddo!
17. Betty, you queen you!
18. Grandma’s bravest knight!
19. Do not invite people for a sleepover when this blanket is around!