Halloween is just around the corner, for a lot of people the most highly anticipated holiday of the year. Since it’s coming up so soon, you know what it’s time to do: it’s time to start planning out what costume you’re going to wear and what you’ll need to achieve that costume.
If you’re stuck on ideas, then take a look at this gallery of amazing Halloween costumes, brought by Diply.
1. Look, it’s Lil Jon Snow!
If you know nothing, then get low!
Source: Reddit | bconn714
2. Oh look, it’s Walter White…bread hamburger bun.
All we need is Aaron Paul dressed as a glass of Coke and we’ll have Jesse Drinkman.
Source: Reddit | BallsAndBells
3. This one will cause a ton of hate
If your costume has a sensitive theme, it’s best to prepare for all the hate you’ll inevitably receive.
Source: Reddit | TombRaider9
4. I’m willing to bet that there will be a fair bit of Wonder Woman costumes
Source: Instagram | @erikalaurenluvs
5. I can’t tell the difference!
Source: Imgur | jschu2711
6. Not a lot to do here
But it’s still a great, meaningful costume.
Source: Instagram | @honeyb_wanders •
7. You’ll get the attention of everyone with this costume
Who doesn’t love Bob Ross?
8. A literal mail-order bride
Source: Reddit | Manda-lee23 | Reddit | Manda-lee23
9. This looks like a great idea if you’re a weatherman
Source: Reddit | PassTheSyrup
10. An amazing Louis C.K costume
Source: Reddit | foadhp
11. Wendy from Wendy’s?
Is this the Wendy that runs the Twitter account? Cause girl, you’re a straight savage!
Source: Imgur | Corpserations
12. And finally, the Picard facepalm
This one will come in handy when everyone’s costumes are… well, shocking.