I’m sure those of you who have a Walmart locally go there to shop every day, and because Walmart has been around for 55 years and it spans across the entire USA (not counting its subsidiaries outside of the US), it’s only natural that all kinds of people that are all kinds of strange or funny go shopping there.
If you haven’t encountered some of these interesting individuals on your hike through the aisles of Walmart, take a look at this gallery below. You might encounter someone like this next time yourself, and if you do, sneak take a picture and share it in the comments!
1. Super Mario Fox Edition?
Just without the overalls.
2. Rumor has it that no more blood flows through this guy’s blood vessels
With clothes that tight, I believe that rumor is true.
3. He’s late for dance practice
4. Her belly button seems to be an opening to a different planet
5. Remember the Green Day song, King For A Day?
This guy was probably listening to it, as he’s wearing a crop top. Proof that sugar, spice and everything nice wasn’t meant for only girls!
6. Don’t get spotted looking
7. Don’t give your children a cookie while walking around the aisles
*insert humming to the Superman theme here*
9. Nice back…side
Which one is it?
10. This girl doesn’t look like she wants to be there at all
11. That’s very obviously backwards
12. This is what I do, I sit on you
13. A perfect sense of fashion
14. She’s setting up a great example for her kids
15. She probably bought these pants at Walmart
16. It’s beach day!
17. I’m surprised these guys aren’t looking over her
19. Did… Did she actually turn up to Walmart in her underwear?
20. She’s making herself feel better about herself
21. A major accident
I’m surprised she didn’t run away in shame!
22. That’s nice
23. That’s not how you’re supposed to wear them…
24. She poops toilet paper!
Have you ever heard anything more ironic?
25. Not that bad from behind
26. Very yellow
I bet she drives a taxi!
27. Nice pose
29. That’s a great outfit for shopping at Walmart
Then again, all of the ones on this list have been. Including covering the back of your legs in [email protected]#t.