2017 is coming to an end, and all we are left to do is make it a bit more hilarious before it goes away. Let’s talk about parenting for a bit. If you are a parent, you are probably exhausted by the end of each day and you don’t even have the energy to go to bed. Being a parent is not only exhausting, it’s like having a second job for life. Some parents use Twitter to share the humorous side of parenting with the world, and it seems like a never-ending running gag.
While moms post about their daily struggles, fathers join in with their jokes, too. BoredPanda has made a collection of funny tweets about raising children that many parents can relate to. These will probably bring a smile on your face, even if you are sleep-deprived and exhausted right now.
1. Your kids will probably do these kinds of things
You need to have patience! Otherwise, it might kill you.
2. The Robin Hood parent helper
This is such a great idea actually! Can we have some energy, too?
3. When you are at this point of being a parent, and nothing else matters
It even haunts your dreams.
4. As a parent, you have to be there for your kid in these situations, too
5. “I want that book!”
6. You have to listen to them blame you for everything
7. They think you are special, too
And occasionally forget about your existence.
8. We can all use the help
9. You are surprised by your kid every single day
10. What Friday night feels like for you
11. This makes me sad, but it’s true
12. They couldn’t have said it better!
13. It’s probably for the best
14. You gotta love their honesty
15. That awkward moment
16. Stay-at-home parenting
17. You gotta make it happen somehow
18. Those crazy moments…
19. It will get even harder…
20. It really is “sad”
Here are pictures of some of the coolest grandparents out there.