A good sense of humor is always hard to find, and its always a must when marrying someone. You can bet that sometimes you will be the butt of their joke, but that will only make the love stronger. Even marriage specialists agree a good sense of humor is the key to a long and happy marriage.
Sometimes, everything can just get too serious. With all the work stress, taking care of the children and expenses, all you need is a few moments of laughter. It’s not only good for you, but it can also make you love your partner even more.
So, next time you want to troll your significant other, just use some of these creative jokes to brighten up your day.
1. This wife hid the candy where no man will ever look
2. When you bet your wife that she can’t do something while you are sleeping, she most definitely can. And then add some flair to it
3. There is no such thing as taking a practical joke too far
4. Time to play a game, but not the kind he hoped for
5. Who says that creativity can’t be found in the bathroom?
6. If you call your wife a sandwich maker, don’t try the new sandwich she just made you
7. It’s a good thing when she uses her creativity to prove a point, like saying stop advertising to the pizza place
8. Sometimes, it’s good to look through old photos with a fresh eye. You never know what gold you might discover
9. Your wife might think it’s time for you to make some new friends if she does this
10. When your wife asks you to do something, and then starts giggling, you know there is something very wrong
11. It’s a good thing when your wife has good Photoshop skills, but it’s a bad thing when she turns them against you
12. When your pregnant wife says she is in pain, you better believe it. Or else, you might end up in pain
13. This wife should definitely be working in marketing because no way you can’t unsee that
14. Nature sometimes creates wonderful and strange things. This wife found one of them and can’t stop laughing at it
15. Why not add a dash of whiskey to brighten up his day and see that smile