Every single house has its unique quirks but some won’t tell their surprises until their owners sign the paperwork and actually move in. You have to start living there to find out all the repairs and upgrades you have to make. But it’s especially fun if you’re moving into a house formerly owned by a DIYer. For these houses, the areas that need improvement are pretty obvious and they shouldn’t happened in the first place. I mean, what were these builders even thinking?
1. Taking the safety too far to have a fire hydrant in the driveway.
Source: reddit | flekie
2. Stairs or a balcony not included here.
Source: reddit | Arcanis888
3. If you hate shoveling driveways and parking in the garage, sure!
Source: reddit | IrateHamster
4.Good luck shoveling that in winter, oh wait…
Source: reddit | silence_hr
5. This is how to ruin a 150-year-old house with a single addition.
Source: reddit | only_a_name
6. What. Is. That?
Source: reddit | ChineseGoddess
7. Symmetry is a big deal you guys, look at this house.
Source: reddit | immallama
8. My EYES!
Seriously though, they hurt!
What is going on here?