Marriage is a sacred institution, a meaningful promise between two people who vow to honor each other for the rest of their lives. This, according to SOME. To some others, marriage is an institution that requires getting all the mugs out on the porch, only to be able to say to your partner: “It’s really muggy outside.” Also very important.
There’s a goofy and funny side to it, that people often neglect, and that’s the part that makes everything worth it. For example, my parents have been married for a while now and I still see them pranking and roasting each other. Of course that they’re not the only ones so follow the list below and learn what marriage is really about.
1. “Hi honey! I’m home!”
2. Junk food priorities
3. A less embarrassing explanation
4. Hopefully that won’t make her mad
5. Pun goals
6. It’s an emotional roller coaster
7. Not our child, not our problem
8. Communicating through fridge magnets
9. Until the autopsy?
10. Preparing for the future
11. Every couple knows this feeling
12. How to argue
13. Not exactly 50/50
15. Now where did I leave that thing?
Aren’t these the things that make it really fun?
If you have similar situations happening to you, don’t hesitate to share them with us.