MINE, MINE, MINE, NO! , can be a common utterance from little people who are defining their identity…Kids are not normally known for their altruistic tendencies so its really refreshing to see these guys contribute something to their society in their selfless acts. Applause Ahoy for these tiny heroes!
- After saving $120, this boy bought food and made lunches for the homeless people in his community.
2. Even though Christian got bullied at school, he persevered and grew his hair for two years so he could donate it to kids with cancer. The t-shirt says it all!
3. Ken made a home for stray dogs in his garage called the Happy Animals Club’.
3. This little dude tried to give the bunny a helping hand.
4. Kiana raised money for the local animal shelter by selling all her stuffed toys.
5. This little girl comforts her dog before he goes to the vet for some vaccinations.
6. A 3 yr old girl has seen other girl without hair and asked why she was bald. Her mom explained that she was sick and the medicine had made her hair fall out. “Oh. She can have some of my hair,” was the reply, which she followed through on.