Gordon Ramsay has established himself as one of, if not the best chef in the cooking industry. With 16 Michelin stars to his name, the 50-year-old celebrity chef and restauranteur has “Success” as his middle name, with a net worth of over $400 million.
And, if you’ve been following his shows for a while, you’ll know that there’s one thing that chef Ramsay is incredibly good at, and that’s insulting the people that feature on his shows.
With that in mind, here are 20 of his best insults that he has ever chucked at anyone. If you know of any more, post them in the comments.
1. It does kind of look like that
2. From dinner to disaster
3. Yep, this definitely needs some context
4. That’s where it should go
5. Don’t jump the gun
6. There’s no other way of putting it
7. I wonder what baby vomit really tastes like
8. This put an interesting image in my head
Did it do the same for you?
9. That’s going to need treatment
10. Even the head of the Catholic religion isn’t safe from Ramsay’s insults
11. Sounds so sweet and yet… it doesn’t
12. This one doesn’t mess around
13. One of his most famous quotes is “IT’S RAWWW!!!”
14. Showing that he’s British quite well with this one
15. Poor daughter
16. In the same league as “IT’S RAWW!!!”
17. How do you earn a nickname like this?
Just imagine what it’s like being called panini head.
18. I certainly know a few people that I can call a toilet brush
19. When it’s so savage you don’t even want to go into the details
20. And then there’s this moment
He locked himself to get away from the owner of the restaurant who was belly dancing in the middle of dinner service. Sometimes you see things that you can’t even put into words…
Have we missed a famous Ramsay insult? If we have, let us know in the comments!