Nothing like a bowl of cereal and binge-watching 2 Broke Girls. I like the show because it makes me laugh, a lot! I like to chill and just listen to the dry humor of Kat Denning’s Max and how messed up funny Bet Behrs’ Caroline really is. They are different as night and day. But they complement each other so well!
1. There was a bidding war on which TV would take the show.
CBS won. And this was even before the pilot was written!
2. The same team that was doing the executive production on Sex and the City, now does it for 2 Broke Girls.
3. You might not have noticed, but Kat Dennings first appeared on the HBO show Sex and the City.
That was 11 years prior to 2 Broke Girls.
Source: Tumblr | shitigifed
4. The show is filmed in front of a live audience.
Source:The Hollywood Reporter
5. A lot of accents are being spoken on the show.
However, all of them originally speak American English.
6. Han Lee portrays a South-Korean man on the show, but he is in fact Chinese-American.
7. Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs have become best friends in real life, just as in the show!
“Beth and I genuinely love each other and are best friends in real life,” Kat said.
8. Reviews for the show are quite polarizing.
Which only speaks about the quality of the show! It is indeed good writing!
9. The negative reviews attack the sexist and racist jokes which are there to induce laughter!
10. All the negative reviews didn’t stop the show from winning both a People’s Choice Award and an Emmy.
11. Each and every episode title starts the same.
It uses the function word and, as in “2 Broke Girls and…..”
12. Max (Kat Dennings’ character) is really into drugs.
The actress, on the other hand, is the polar opposite. She wanted to make sure that the public understands that she condones that behavior!
Source:Marvel Movies Wiki
Props to her, especially being in Hollywood!
13. Martha Stewart, 2 Chainz, and Lindsay Lohan all have had a cameo on the show!
I think I’m gonna start all over from the first season this weekend!