James bloody Fridman is a British, ‘legen-wait for it-dary’ graphic designer who will take your request on altering a photo of yours. But he will not do it quite the way you want him too.
He rose to Internet fame when he started taking requests on Twitter for alterations to photographs and graced them with his absolutely fantastic sense of humor!
He is close to reaching a million followers on Twitter and has about 700,000 thousand followers on Instagram. I say let the man have his million! Of fans! And Dollars! Go follow him everywhere and do yourselves a favor! Let James grace your newsfeed in the morning!
1. James honoring victims of Friendzone all around the world! Raise the awareness, y’all!
2. This particular photograph I find to be a contemporary piece of art. Try spotting the father and the daughter.
3. It surely came close.
4. Right at it!
5. James, can I buy you coffee?
6. Fam, they are closed!
7. Not really an ocean, but it will work. James is like her personal genie in the lamp! More like the genius in a lamp!
8. I love the effort he put in this photo.
9. James is such a gentleman and a scholar!
10. Try walking in your girlfriend’s shoes, you guy you!
11. Need I caption this?
12. Fantastic! Bravo!
13. You’re beautiful, it’s true.
14. Mr. Fridman is also the first to criticize the unrealistic expectations that the female portion of this planet faces on a daily basis. Alas!
15. I think this guy truly felt it once he saw the photoshopped image.
Do you have a special someone you want to see altered by James?