Picture the situation: your dog or your cat gets lost, or you have a job to offer to someone, and you need some way to generate publicity.
Of course, with the internet existing nowadays, you can advertise and let other people know through social media and what not, but some people tend to prefer the old fashioned way, which is putting posters on trees, lamp posts and electricity poles.
But Jason C. Saenz is taking these posters to a new level of hilarity. He’s putting up fake ones all over California, and they range from a Google job offer to logical sense from the Cars universe going missing.
Check out the gallery below, and let us know in the comments if you’re in the nearby area and you’ve spotted some of these on your travels. Also let us know which one of these was your favorite… if you want to, of course.
1. Google are the biggest spies ever
2. Some clever thinking here
3. Poor kitty
I feel him.
4. The more you think about the Cars universe…
…the more terrifying it gets and the more questions pop up.
5. Yeah, that’s not really gonna work
6. Has anyone tried to call that phone number?
7. Got me for a second…
8. Wise words
9. Interesting offer
But I think I’ll reject.
10. That ex has got another thing coming!
11. My brain hurts
12. That’s one simple phone number!
13. If you’re willing to sacrifice your mobility
To increase your attractivity! Sorry.
14. Should have thought of this, Apple
15. Take it from a guy that knows
16. Instant jump in price
17. That’s a nice looking loft!
Totally worth the cash!